The Life Race

A race I must run, a course I must take,

A path that I must choose, and a goal I must make.

It's a journey of life, a journey of discovery,

It's a journey of finding out who we truly can be.


Though I may stumble, and I may fall,

I will keep running, for I'll never stall.

For the life race is all about learning,

It's a never-ending process of yearning.


Though it's not easy, and the course is tough,

I'll never give up, no matter how rough.

For I must finish the race I began,

And do whatever I can.


The life race may be hard,

But never give up, no matter how far,

For the ones who make it to the end,

Will be rewarded with a new beginning. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

27 JULY 2023 DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS SSC RAILWAYS CDS UPSC

How to Write a Job Description